What is Coconut Oil and What Makes it So Special?
Coconut oil has become one of the most popular natural health and beauty products on the market. Its unique combination of fatty acids, vitamins, and minerals make it a versatile product with many uses. From cooking to skincare, coconut oil has been touted as a miracle ingredient with numerous health benefits. In this article, we’ll discuss what makes coconut oil so special and why you should consider incorporating it into your lifestyle.
Health Benefits of Coconut Oil – How It Can Help Boost Your Health & Well-Being
Coconut oil is a natural and versatile ingredient that has been used for centuries to promote health and well-being. It is packed with essential vitamins and minerals, fatty acids, and other compounds that can help support your body in many ways. From boosting immunity to helping with weight loss, coconut oil can be a great addition to your diet.
- Treat bacterial vaginosis– I know that is shocking, but it’s true, trust me. I have actually used this, and it works. My OBGYN wanted to prescribe me some antibiotics, but I chose not to take them and use this method instead. I put some coconut oil on a tampon and inserted it into my vagina for a few hours, and the next day the symptoms were gone.
- Make up remover- I used a dab of coconut oil to clean my eye makeup off.
- Lip balm- I constantly use this. It just makes sense. I use it as a lotion, so it works easily on my lips.
- Personal Lubricant- I stumbled across this use when I realized that the other lubes on the market just would not work for me. I tried the water based ones, but I did not always remember to bring it with me, or to have it close when I needed it. One day, I gave my boyfriend a massage, and just used the rest for our night. It doesn’t sting, and it lasts forever. He loves it!
- Sunscreen and Sunblock- I used this on my trip to Mexico. This worked perfectly. I know it seems a little weird to use oil for sunscreen, but it helped me a lot. It also worked as a good sunburn healer.
- Reduce stretch marks- Coconut oil helps soften visible stretch marks.
What are some things you use with coconut oil?
Where to Buy Quality Coconut Oil and How to Differentiate
You can purchase coconut oil from the grocery store, or online. Please use the link below to order online.